Located in a majestic historical building in Galata, the heart of modern-day Istanbul, this award-winning hotel offers guest rooms with spacious balconies, stunning views, and personalized service. The popular rooftop restaurant and its bar allow spectacular views over the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn.
Marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, parquet flooring, and advanced technology are standard in each room at Georges Hotel Galata. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, an espresso machine, and free WiFi.
Local wine is available at Georges Hotel’s restaurant. GalatAda24 serves traditional Turkish food along with cocktails and snacks. Guests can take in views of the city while enjoying a drink at the rooftop bar. Daily breakfast is served at the roof-top terrace with views of the Bosphorus and the historical peninsula.
Located in the trendy district Galata, the hotel is within 5 minutes walk of Istiklal Avenue, the Galata Tower, and the hip Karakoy neighborhood. The attractions and sights of the historical Old City are just 2 km away. Istanbul Airport is 50 km away.
Check out the best prices by entering your preferred dates:
How to get from Istanbul Airport to Georges Hotel Galata
Georges Hotel Galata is located on: Serdar-i Ekrem Sok No:24 Galata Beyoglu, Beyoglu, 34420 Istanbul, Turkey
Its central location gives you a perfect starting point for exploring the city.
There are a few ways to get to Georges Hotel from Istanbul Airport:
- By taxi, around 150 Turkish Liras. It takes around 45-50 minutes depending on the traffic.
- By shuttle to Taksim Square/Şişli
- Take H-2 – metrobus from Vıp Terminal-Mülki İdare-Emniyet – It will take you around 1h 30m (8 stops) to get to Şişli
- From there you may take a taxi or the M2 metro (3 stops) to Şişhane.
- The station is a five-minute walk from the hotel.
- By shuttle to Arnavutköy Yolu
- Take H-6 – metrobus from Vıp Terminal-Mülki İdare-Emniyet – It will take you around 1h 15m (35 stops) to get to Arnavutköy Yolu
- There you may the 79G bus 50 minutes (14 stops) to Perşembe Pazarı.
- The station is a fourteen-minute walk from the hotel.
- Schedule a private driver through our links for between $20 to $40
- Rent a car and drive through our links
- 20 luxurious rooms and suites
- Rooftop restaurant 24 serving colourful Turkish cuisine with a modern touch
- Spectacular view of the Bosphorus and the Historical Peninsula
- Beautiful and cosy lobby serving freshly ground coffee, delicious cakes and cookies where you’ll be accompanied by our house-cat Lollipop.
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access throughout the hotel
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- In room massage upon request
- Airport transfer and inter-city luxury transport
- Pre-arrival concierge services
- Private guided tours and car rental assistance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Interconnecting guest rooms on all floors
- Doctor, hairdresser and baby sitting upon request
- Courier and postal services
- Personalized check-in
- Room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water
- Walk-in rain shower
- Gilchrist & Soames amenities
- Goose down pillows and duvet
- Luxurious soft Turkish linen
- High ceilings and hardwood parquet floor
- Mahogany furniture
- Marble walled bathroom with old fashioned, hand-made blue floor tiles
- Hair dryer, oversized bathrobes and slippers
- Self controlled air conditioning
- Bar area
- Concierge desk
- Multi lingual staff
Things to do in Istanbul
Check out a list of our sponsored attractions and things to see in Istanbul