Key West’s Newly Renovated Gem
Find a flight:
Tucked in Historic Old Town on Key West’s serene Atlantic Coast lies an oasis in the middle of the party. A short walk from the eclectic shops, famed nightlife, and signature architecture of Duval Street, the Southernmost Beach Resort offers an island retreat away from the hustle and bustle. Where tradition meets modern luxury, you’ll find lush garden pathways, endless sea views, sandy beaches, and us—on this quaint stretch of America’s Southernmost point.
Having undergone a full renovation in late 2021, our guestrooms boast warm sand tones and muted nautical blue shades that reflect the ombre patterns of the Atlantic Ocean, creating a sense of harmony with the resort’s idyllic surroundings.
- This hotel has 261 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Restrictions related to your trip
- This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.
Special check-in instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Required at check-in
- Credit card, debit card, or cash deposit required for incidental charges
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Onsite self parking (USD 39.75 per day; includes in/out privileges)
- Wheelchair-accessible parking and van parking on site
- Electric vehicle charging point on site
- Onsite parking includes off-street options